How We Became Number One?
For more than ten years we have provided the best in aesthetic laser dermatology and cosmetic medicine. We believe that no two people have the exact same skin type, issues and expectations. Therefore we take an individualized approach, offering each of our patients a unique option to treat, remove and reduce the appearance of their facial lines and wrinkles. Our treatments will often blend various modalities to achieve optimal results.
We are always eager to go beyond your expectations. Here are some of the steps we take to provide you with the best results anywhere.
Reasons for choosing Epione:
- Authentic Botox. We use only 100% authentic Botox. This ensures that the product you receive has been manufactured by Allergan, Inc. according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. At Epione you are protected from the dangers associated with counterfeit products. Your doctor can identify a vial of authentic Botox by the imprinted “Allergan” hologram on the label.
- Guaranteed freshness. Botox is very easily denatured (chemically changed) and it is important that all the Botox contained in a vial be used within a few hours of that vials removal from refrigerated storage. Given the volume of our Botox practice this is not an issue at Epione; we use multiple vials every day. This ensures that you will get the results that you want with maximum safety.
- 10% discount for repeat clients. We set up the Epione Benefits Program to reward our best patients for their loyalty. If, for example, we do a Botox treatment for your frown lines, the next time you come in, and every time thereafter, you’ll receive a 10% discount on that very same treatment.
- Maximum Strength. Botox is sent to physicians in a vial not in pre-filled syringes. In fact, Botox to the untrained eye a vial of Botox appears empty; Botox itself is a very fine powder. It is the physician’s responsibility to reconstitute the Botox with saline so that it can be injected. Some physicians “cheat” at this point by mixing in more saline than is recommended by Allergan, Inc. At Epione we strictly follow the manufacturer’s guidelines thus insuring that each injection is maximum strength.
- Guaranteed results. It is so important to us that every patient be satisfied with their Botox treatment that we offer free touch-ups within 14-21 days of the initial treatment.
- Allergan Black Diamond Account. Epione is very proud to have been awarded Allergan’s coveted Black Diamond account status, an honor bestowed upon only the top 1% of all their accounts in the United States.
- Safe (FDA Approved). According to Allergan there has not been a confirmed serious case of the spread of toxin effect away from the injection site when Botox has been used at the recommended dose to treat frown lines or severe underarm sweating.
- Virtually painless. The discomfort associated with a Botox treatment is usually minimal and brief. Prior to your treatment we will apply a special skin anesthetic and we use special pediatric needles to further minimize any discomfort you might feel.